Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fascinating Writers Stuff

Or maybe I should have said 'Writers and their funny things'

Such interesting things you find when you start researching writers, agents, and, well, such things.

Such as Maggie Stiefvater's recent Italian book title battle...with herself.
On her blog - not the current entry which has all kinds of fascinating facts to put in your research on her, but the entry right before that.

Yeah, yeah, I could post it, but if you Really want to see it you'll do a little research on your own. Not like you even have to google it and dig thro' google entries - just click on my friends links and it's there.
See how nice I am to you.

I'll even share this funny with you that I found digging around in my research on something else.
Sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power!

Of course I have. Have you ever tried going mad without power? It's boring and nobody listens to you.

--the simpsons movie

So I'm really good to you. ;)
Oh, and no, I've never seen the Simpsons movie, so don't think I really want to know more than this either.

No comments: