Friday, October 12, 2012

Run by Flinging





I’m not really here.  I really am too busy to be even flinging words here.  But I hate seeing the empty wasteland that has overtaken this.  Not even tumbleweeds….and,  well, all the rest of the stuff that take over wastelands.  Not zombies.  Hopefully not Zombies.  Although saw a Great play read through other night - Shakespeare Richard III - Zombie Cut.
But no time for that now.  Must get back to work on all the things crying out around me.   In case you’re wondering, yes, that’s me crying in the middle.
I stumbled across this by accident - and for any of you writers out there discouraged,    Hopefully this will help you a little.   It’s a Part Two .. And I haven’t had a chance to track down and read Part One, but do take a look at Part Two.  Hopefully it will help a little.  I know I have certainly had my discouragements.  Hopefully we can help each other.  Come back and comment.  Join in with other writers.  NaNoWriMo is starting soon.  The James River Writers Conference is Really Soon!   Next Weekend, October 19, 20, 21. And….oops, time’s up I see the white rabbit with his watch.  Gotta Run.




Writers disappear because they get discouraged.
It’s really easy to discourage a writer. Writers are a fascinating mix of insecurity and ego. The ego comes in believing that they have something to say, something that the world needs or wants to hear. The insecurity comes from everything else.
…..see rest Here …..






No comments: