Monday, August 5, 2013

The James River Writers Conference is Coming!



The James River Writers Conference is Coming!

Registration for it is open now!


I keep thinking things, life, is going to slow down, you know.      You too?
It isn’t.      
At least for me.
For some reason it just keeps barreling along.     Either taking me with it.  Or mowing me under.    Yeah, that happens.   Hey, I have bruises!    No, you can’t see.
So go over and check out all the happenings for the JRW Conference.


And I’ll try to stay on top of the barrel.     Hopefully I’ll be posting here a bit more.



Go here and check out all the happenings for the Conference.  


Check out the Workshops on the Friday before.

And The Agents that are coming.

Speaking of which, stay tuned here for more on that…..


…….And also about a certain new anthology coming out soon that has some stories in it by people you have met and know.    

Uh, yes, that’s a Hint.   

Okay, okay, I’ll give you another hint.     It will be out Soon.   *Grin*

Y’all stay tuned, ya hear.



No comments: