Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Great Reason to Do NaNo!



The Great people at Scrivener are offering their Great software package for 1/2 price for those writers that do NaNoWriMo this year!


If you haven’t checked out the Scrivener software - here’s your chance.


For Macs, and for Windows now! Both!


I happen to really like it - as do a Lot of other writers - and I haven’t even had a chance to take the tutorial. It fits the way I write a whole lot better than other popular word processing software.

And I’m sure I’m going to like it a whole lot better once I figure out all the great features and all. ;)

But even just ‘winging’ it, it has made writing, and researching a whole lot easier.

I organized all my Conference duties in it.


So if you are at all curious - here’s your chance.


And you’ll get a good start on your novel writing.


What’s not to like about all that?


If you’re still not sure, come out for the NaNoWriMo Kick Off party on October 30th at Capital Ale, Midlothian [near 288].







No comments: