Monday, October 19, 2009

Wanted: Missing In Action


This is an urgent bulletin sent out to find missing writer by her toe-tapping impatient characters, part of a long line of such characters not so patiently waiting for said writer to stop her other time stealing endeavors and come back to her chair to honor them with her devotion to them.

Uhm, yeah. That’s rather how I feel today. Trying to get things done with characters breathing down my neck. Like that’s going to help me get to their books quicker. Okay, so it might.

I better run, need to break up the fight ensuing on the waiting line here, messing up plot lines, mixing up book ideas. Bashing characters I haven’t even manage to name yet let alone really assign a face to, and it’s already getting bloodied. I mean, Really! Hey, you! Get back over there in that other story where you belong!

I’m not writing Missing writer, characters go wild. Hey……



No comments: